Association of Commercial Finance Attorneys CLEW 2015
May 14-17, 2015
National Harbor, MD
Site: Gaylord National Resort & Convention Center
Address: 201 Waterfront Street, National Harbor, MD
The Association of Commercial Finance Attorneys furthers the practice of law applicable to commercial finance, including but not limited to asset-based lending, factoring, loan restructuring and insolvency. ACFA pursues this goal in an atmosphere of collegiality and mutual respect through monthly educational programs and an annual continuing education weekend covering topics related to commercial finance, insolvency and ethics.
ACFA holds a continuing legal education weekend (CLEW) each year in May. This year, it will be held at the Gaylord National Resort & Convention Center at National Harbor, Maryland.
Jeff Poston will be speaking on the topic of Privacy & Cybersecurity and will cover:
- The cybersecurity legal landscape for financial services organizations, including and beyond Gramm-Leach-Bliley
- Issues surrounding UCC Article 4A
- Regulatory guidance regarding vendor compliance
- Risks around negligence and “reasonable practices”
- Litigation risks and trends
- Trends regarding enterprise risk mitigation and cyber-insurance
Crowell & Moring Participant(s)