ACI - Government Contracting - Ethics, OCIs & Compliance
October 20 - 21, 2010
American Conference Institute’s 3rd Advanced Forum on Government Contracting Ethics and Compliance features once again an exceptional faculty of senior government, industry and legal professionals. They will analyze the latest regulatory requirements and provide the critical and practical insights you need to effectively incorporate new contractor ethics rules into your existing ethics compliance program and win those lucrative contracts.
Topics will include:
- Certifying compliance with FAPIIS requirements for bids and proposals
- How the FCA is being used to enforce Anti-Kickback violations
- Preventing and mitigating OCIs and PCIs
- Complying with new restrictions on hiring former government employees
- Preparing for and responding to DCAA audits
- Designing secure networks in line with DoD’s latest IA requirements
Angela Styles is one of the co-chairs of this event. She will also be speaking on the topic of "Meeting Federal Awardee Performance and Integrity Information System Requirements."
Official Event Site
Crowell & Moring Participant(s)