UK Employment Law & Risk Agenda: A look at the year ahead...
In common with every other year, there are a number of key items on the UK employment law and risk agenda in 2010. Our key issues for the year are listed below. Click here to download a PDF of our full analysis.
- Increase in the Default Retirement Age… or will it be abolished?
- Single Equality Act
- Equal rights for agency workers
- Fit notes replace sick notes
- Additional paternity Leave
- Usual suspects I - Statutory payments
- Usual Suspects II - Unfair Dismissal and tribunal awards
- Time to train initiative
- Independent Safeguarding Authority
- Union rights
- Occupational Road Risk
- Occupational Fire Risk
- Occupational Health
Please contact email@example.com for more information.