Mining Law Monitor - Volume 25, Issue 1 - (Summer 2009)
Click here to download a PDF of the Mining Law Monitor.
- D.C. Circuit Upholds MSHA Jurisdiction On Mine Access Road
- MSHA's Broken Plan Approval Process: A Call For Action
- As If Things Weren't Already Bad Enough: Flagrant Violations Under The Miner Act
- Major Supreme Court Victory For Mining Industry Under Clean Water Act
- The Advantages To A Strategic Purchaser To Acquire Distressed Assets In Bankruptcy
- Seven Senior Lawyers Join C&M's Environment and Natural Resources Practice
For more information, please contact the professional(s) listed below, or your regular Crowell & Moring contact.