Mining Law Monitor - Volume 22, Issue 1 - (Spring 2005)
- "Twentymile: The Latest Word on Liability for Independent Contractor Violations Under the Mine Safety and Health Act," Co-Authors: Tim Biddle, Ed Green and Dan Wolff.
This article also appeared in Stone, Sand & Gravel Review, (July/August 2005)
- "Focus on Explosives: Failures and Fees," Co-Authors: Ed Green and Mike Gill.
- "The Resurgence of The U.S. Mining Industry in 2005 And How Our Legal System Can Help It Flourish," Author: Tim McCrum.
- "MSHA's Dilemma," Co-Authors: Tim Means and Linda Lavache.
- "An Uncertain Outlook For General Permitting Under The Clean Water Act NPDES Program," Co-Authors: Rich Schwartz, Ellen Steen, and Kirsten Nathanson.
Please contact email@example.com for more information.