Mining Law Monitor - Volume 20, Issue 2 - (Summer 2003)
- "Cuban Embargo May Hold Hidden Perils for Unwary Mining Companies," Co-Authors: Jeff Snyder and Jim Reed.
- "Arguments Over NBCWA Article I Reach Apogee," Co-Authors: Tom Gies and Glenn Grant.
- "New FCC Rules Affect Some Mine Radio Systems," Author: Bill Wallace.
- "SMCRA Roundup," Co-Authors: Tim Means and Michael Klise.
- "The Safe Explosives Act: Homeland Security Comes to the Mining Industry," Co-Authors: Tim Biddle and Ed Green.
For more information, please contact the professional(s) listed below, or your regular Crowell & Moring contact.