Amar Singh Mann is an associate in the Corporate Group at Crowell & Moring's London office. His practice handles cross-border mergers and acquisitions, complex corporate and securities, transactional, governance, and compliance matters.
Representative transactions include:
- Acting for Real Industry, Inc. (previously known as Signature Group Holdings, Inc.) on the $525 million acquisition of the Global Recycling and Specification Alloys business of Aleris Corporation.
- Advising Survitec Group Limited on the multi-million pound acquisition of Survival Craft Inspectorate Limited, a leading UK-based manufacturer and service provider of lifeboats and associated products with operations in the UK, Norway, Australia, Singapore, Malaysia, the U.S., and Canada.
- Representing HNA Group / TIP Trailer Services on the multi-million pound acquisition of a major UK tank and trailer supplier.
- Acting for a multinational retailing company on the sale of part of its globally recognised retail brand.
- Acting for a Japan-headquartered financial services group on the multi-billion Euro acquisition of an asset management firm.
- Acting for a pan-European private equity investor on the multi-million pound acquisition of a specialist private client wealth management group.
- Acting for one of the largest UK-based waste management companies on its £1.1 billion debt restructuring.
- Acting for one of the largest multinational professional services firms on the administration of a major UK clothing retailer.
Prior to joining Crowell & Moring, Amar trained at a Magic Circle law firm in its London office. He graduated from University College London with an LL.B. in law and completed his legal practice course at The University of Law.
Admitted to practice: England and Wales
Earn-Outs in M&A
Author: Amar Singh Mann.
Client Alerts & Newsletters