Tracy Reichmuth is a counsel in Crowell & Moring's San Francisco office and is a member of the Commercial Litigation Group. Her practice focuses on complex commercial litigation, including antitrust law, unfair competition, commercial contract disputes, business torts and consumer class action defense. In addition, Ms. Reichmuth represents retail and consumer products clients in matters including lease and other contract disputes. Ms. Reichmuth represents both corporate plaintiffs and defendants, and has experience in all aspects of litigation from pre-litigation investigation and counseling to trial work and appellate practice.
Prior to joining Crowell & Moring, Ms. Reichmuth was an associate with the San Francisco law firm, Folger Levin & Kahn LLP.
- Defending numerous class action lawsuits alleging deceptive and unfair business practices in state and federal courts throughout the country, including for General Electric and Enterprise Rent-A-Car and its subsidiaries.
- Representing national and international retailers in disputes with major landlords, including litigation over common area maintenance costs, insurance and tax charges.
- Advising retail and commercial tenants regarding lease issues.
- Successfully representing manufacturer of automobile components in international arbitration over sale of South American structural products division.
- Representing clients in trade secret disputes, including obtaining successful settlement for manufacturer of semiconductor products in case against former employees and their new companies for misappropriation of trade secrets.
- Obtaining summary judgment for pharmaceutical manufacturer in an antitrust case brought by a group of retail pharmacies against virtually all of the major pharmaceutical companies in the United States.
- Winning summary judgment for a manufacturer of precast concrete utility vaults in a federal antitrust action brought by a competitor.
- Obtaining multimillion dollar jury verdict for international agricultural export company in the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California.
Admitted to practice: California
Speeches & Presentations
"Intro to Legal Issues/Operating Costs," National Retail Tenants Association National Conference, Orlando, FL
(September 28, 2015).
Presenters: Gregory D. Call and Tracy E. Reichmuth.
Client Alerts & Newsletters
In the News
Firm News & Announcements