Sheryl H. Wilson is an associate with the Labor & Employment Group in Crowell & Moring's New York office. Sheryl's practice focuses on litigation of actions arising in all areas of labor and employment law, including:
- Title VII and state anti-discrimination laws
- Family and Medical Leave Act and related state statutes
- Fair Labor Standards Act and state law wage-and-hour statutes
- Americans with Disabilities Act
- Alleged wrongful termination
- Non-competition agreements and other employee contracts
Sheryl also provides counseling to clients on a wide variety of employment issues, including personnel policies, non-competition/non-solicitation agreements, and contract disputes.
Sheryl is a graduate of the State University of New York at Albany (B.A. in criminal justice, summa cum laude, 2000) and Albany Law School of Union University (J.D., cum laude, 2002). During law school, she was an editor of the Albany Law School Law Review. Prior to joining Crowell & Moring, Sheryl spent six years practicing commercial litigation and three years practicing securities litigation in New York, New York.
Admitted to practice: New York, U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York, U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
Highlights, News & Knowledge
Firm News & Announcements