Julie A. Kehrer is a government contracts specialist and is a member of Crowell & Moring's Government Contracts Group. As a non-attorney professional with over 10 years of experience, Julie’s work focuses on providing contracts management counseling and services during all phases of the contract lifecycle to clients who contract with federal, state, and local government agencies.
Julie has extensive experience working directly with clients to draft and negotiate prime contract and subcontract terms and conditions that mitigate legal and business risk specific to the work being performed, including mandatory and optional FAR and FAR Supplement flowdown analysis. She is also experienced in GSA Schedules contracting, including application of the Price Reductions clause of the FAR, Cooperative Purchasing, and Contractor Teaming Arrangements. Julie is also an experienced fact investigator and data analyzer in support of the firm’s government investigation and audit, and internal investigation and compliance matters, and has worked on many merger and acquisition due diligence efforts involving government contractors.
- Certified Professional Contracts Manager, National Contract Management Association (pending)
- Advanced Paralegal Certification: Contracts Management, National Association of Legal Assistants
- Paralegal Certification, National Association of Legal Assistants
- National Contract Management Association
- National Association of Legal Assistants