Diana T. Huang is an associate in Crowell & Moring's Washington, D.C. office, where she is a member of the firm's Health Care Group. Diana's practice includes representing leading managed care organizations and other health care entities in various litigation matters.
Recent matters include:
- Representing a Fortune 50 health insurance company in arbitration against a major Maryland hospital system regarding payment of claims.
- Defending a large health insurer in multiple arbitration proceedings across the nation involving a Medicare Advantage dispute.
- Representing a Medicaid managed care organization in complex litigation with a State concerning actuarial soundness of capitation rates, government contracting, and related performance and transition of care issues.
- Defending a leading health services company in a contract dispute involving the creation, design, and operation of a large health plan.
Prior to joining Crowell & Moring, Diana worked as an associate at a firm in Boston, where she practiced in complex commercial litigation and health care fraud investigations. Before that, she served as a fellow at Human Rights Initiative of North Texas, helping asylees and abused women and children through the immigration process. Diana graduated from the Washington University in St. Louis School of Law, where she was senior editor of the Washington University Law Review. Diana holds a bachelor's degree from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, where she studied business and information technology.
Admitted to practice: District of Columbia, Massachusetts, U.S. District Court for the District of Massachusetts
American Health Lawyers Association
- American Bar Association Health Law Section
Awards & Recognitions
Lawyers of Color 2014 Second Annual Hot List, Eastern Region
Client Alerts & Newsletters
" Managed Care Lawsuit Watch - November 2015,"
Managed Care Lawsuit Watch
(November 4, 2015).
Contacts: Christopher Flynn, Peter Roan, Harsh P. Parikh, Avi Rutschman, Joe Records, Diana T. Huang, Shannon Barnard, Stephanie D. Willis, Chris Cadena
Firm News & Announcements