Jump to page:
Health Care Reform Law Home | Regulatory Actions (2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010) | Court Decisions |
Requests for Proposal & Grant Offerings | Additional Health Care Reform Resources
- "Risk Sharing Among Plans Under the Affordable Care Act's Reinsurance, Risk Corridor, Risk Adjustment Programs," Bloomberg BNA Health Insurance Report, Vol. 18, No. 18 (May 2, 2012). Author: Brian J. O'Sullivan.
- Upcoming Rules Pursuant to the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, Congressional Research Service (January 13, 2011)
- Health Care Reform Regulations Arrive – Now What? What You Need to Know Right Now About Health Care Reform Regulations (So Far) - Crowell & Moring Labor & Employment Law Alert, June 30, 2010
- "The Early Retiree Reinsurance Program: $5 Billion Will Last About Two Years," Notes, Vol. 31, No. 7- ebri.org, Employee Benefit Research Institute (July 2010). Author: Paul Fronstin.
- Testimony of: Lewis Morris, Chief Counsel, Office of Inspector General, U.S. Department of Health & Human Services - House Committee on Ways and Means, Subcommittee on Health and Oversight (June 15, 2010)
- Health Insurance Market Reforms under PPACA: The Future is Now, Christine Rinn, HOOPS presentation (April 26, 2010)
- The Reformed New World of Health Insurance Exchanges, Arthur Lerner, HOOPS presentation (April 26, 2010)
- Attacks on Health Reform and Developing Litigation Issues, Chris Flynn and Jeff Poston, HOOPS presentation (April 26, 2010)
- Health Care Reform Law: Implications for Insurers and Health Plans, Arthur Lerner, AHLA Health Care Reform Law conference (May 12, 2010)