- Represented public company in General Services Administration suspension and debarment proceedings relating to alleged procurement improprieties; proceedings were favorably resolved in a matters of days after presentation to agency officials.
- Handled suspension and debarment matter for public company that was proposed for debarment by the Transportation Security Administration; the matter was favorably resolved via an administrative compliance agreement.
- Represented contractor in Air Force suspension and debarment proceedings relating to counterfeit products.
- Represented construction company in Federal Aviation Administration suspension and debarment proceedings focusing on inaccurate certifications regarding use of disadvantaged business enterprises.
- Represented environmental remediation company in suspension and debarment proceedings relating to violations of the Clean Water Act.
- Appeared before the Department of Commerce suspension and debarment official on behalf of an individual proposed for debarment because of alleged procurement improprieties.
- Represented government contractor in Army suspension and debarment matter relating to alleged violations of the Procurement Integrity Act.
- Assisted multinational company avoid suspension and debarment for alleged Foreign Corrupt Practices Act violations by successfully negotiating with both criminal and civil investigative agencies as well as the agency debarring official.
- Converted a client's suspension and proposal for debarment for alleged mischarging into an administrative agreement, which allowed the client to continue performing government contracts.