There is an immense volume of products and services sold to the federal government, as well as to state and local governments, through the General Services Administration's Multiple Award Schedule program and the Department of Veterans Affairs' Schedule program. GSA and VA Schedule contracts are intended to streamline the Government's acquisition of commercial product and services, but these types of contracts have unique rules and requirements, several of which can pose significant risks to the unwary contractor. Crowell & Moring counsels its clients on a wide range of contract administration obligations, including:
- Disclosure of pricing information on the Commercial Sales Practices form.
- Negotiation of the Basis of Award customer.
- Pricing changes under the Price Reductions and Economic Price Adjustment clauses.
- Quarterly reports and payments pursuant to the Industrial Funding Fee requirement.
We also help our clients:
- Comply with the Trade Agreements Act and defend against allegations of non-compliance.
- Prepare for and respond to government audits and reviews.
- Conduct internal compliance reviews to assess compliance efforts and identify gaps that need to be addressed.
- Defend against False Claims Act allegations associated with GSA or VA Schedule performance.