Our lawyers advise airline and aerospace clients on U.S. Treasury (Office of Foreign Assets Control), Commerce, Federal Aviation Administration (FAA), and other regulatory limitations on operations in restricted countries, and help clients plan their operations to comply with all applicable regulations.
- Assisting a major U.S. aerospace company in conducting a full-scale audit of technology exports to foreign countries and preparing disclosures based on that audit
- Advising aviation industry companies on export control regulations, assisting them in addressing compliance issues
- Training aerospace and other companies on export control license requirements, prohibitions, and embargoes
- Performing an audit of exports of hardware controlled by the State Department and preparing a voluntary disclosure
- Representing satellite-related companies in enforcement disclosure and licensing matters before the State Department
- Representing a U.S. charter airline in an investigation by the Office of Foreign Assets Control