2016 Regulatory Forecast: What Corporate Counsel Need to Know
Crowell & Moring's 2016 Regulatory Forecast provides an in-depth analysis of a range of issues impacting U.S. and international businesses, from the intensified regulatory impact of President Obama's final year, to best practices and new developments in compliance, and an in-depth look at how the California drought has heightened questions about dealing with scarce natural resources. In this special edition, be sure to visit our roundtable on managing crisis PR, as well as a range of industry insights covering areas from consumer products to cybersecurity, and from energy to health care. Especially noteworthy is the feature graphically illustrating the changing post-9/11 regulatory universe governing national and cybersecurity.
Regulatory Forecast 2016 Articles
Click below to access web versions of each article.
- "Regulatory 2016 - The State of Play,." Contributors: Angela B. Styles, Thomas (Tim) C. Means, Kris D. Meade, Elliott P. Laws, Mike Gill, W. Scott Douglas, and James G. Flood.
- "Roundtable: When Crisis Strikes." Contributors: Scott L. Winkelman, Robert F. Cusumano, Amanda Deaver, Dave Freudenthal, Philip T. Inglima, Jennifer Loven, and Nancy Saracino.
- "Global Compliance, Ethics, and Crisis Management." Contributors: Cari N. Stinebower, Peter Eyre, Ryan C. Tisch, Jeffrey L. Poston, Grégoire Ryelandt, Charles De Jager, Larry Boggs, and Patricia L. Wu.
- "Supreme Court Forecast." Contributors: Clifton S. Elgarten, Daniel W. Wolff, and Thomas A. Lorenzen.
- "Water Wars." Contributors: Dave Freudenthal, Patrick W. Lynch, and David Chung.
- "Environment — Air, Water, Chemicals, Wildlife, and Vapor Are Key Issues." Contributors: Thomas A. Lorenzen, Warren Lehrenbaum, and Jennifer A. Giblin.
- "Privacy and Cybersecurity — Extending the Cybersecurity Defense." Contributors: Evan D. Wolff, Harvey Rishikof, and Frederik Van Remoortel.
- "Consumer Products & Advertising — Increasing Focus on Health Claims for Cosmetics and Personal Care Products." Contributors: David Ervin and Peter B. Miller.
- "Government Contracts — Holding Contractors Accountable for the Supply Chain." Contributors: Lorraine M. Campos, Peter Eyre, and Daniel R. Forman.
- "Intellectual Property — Still in Search of Reform." Contributor: Terry Rea.
- "Trade — Building Bridges — In Two Directions." Contributors: James B. Smith, Paul Davies, and Cari N. Stinebower.
- "Antitrust — Healthcare Industry in the Spotlight." Contributors: Mary Anne Mason and Shawn R. Johnson.
- "Tax — Zombie Notices, 'Cadillac Tax' & Other Bugaboos." Contributor: Jennifer A. Ray.
- "White Collar — Investigator, Judge and Enforcer." Contributors: Jeffrey H. Rutherford, Janet Levine, Amy Sandra Lee, and Alan W. H. Gourley.
- "Food & Beverage — The Belt Gets Tighter." Contributors: John Fuson and Andrew Kaplan.
- "Financial Services — Cybersecurity and New Technologies Take Center Stage." Contributors: Linda Lerner, Eden L. Rohrer, Jenny E. Cieplak, and Mike Gill.
- "Energy — Rapid Tech Changes Creating Winners and Losers." Contributors: Larry Eisenstat and Elliot Hinds.
- "Health Care - In Search of Best Practices." Contributors: A. Xavier Baker, Kevin B. Kroeker, Barbara H. Ryland, and Jodi G. Daniel.
- "Transportation — As Science Fiction Turns to Fact, Regulators Try to Keep Up." Contributors: Gerald F. Murphy, Daniel T. Campbell, and April Nelson Ross.
Please click below to access
Crowell & Moring's
2016 Regulatory Forecast.
Regulatory Forecast Archive: 2015
Litigation Forecast Archive: 2015,