So You Want To Be A CCO: Insider Tips and Tricks of the Profession
August 17, 2010
The Chief Compliance Officer (CCO) has become a crucial employee at most financial services firms, and a stand-alone one requiring technical skills and the knowledge of ever-evolving rules and best practices.
This webcast will:
Provide practical tips for managing a compliance function such as:
- Understanding the primary compliance function
- Differences in the compliance role at BDs, IAs and other financial institutions
- Prioritizing and managing time, while wearing multiple hats
- Managing policies and keeping pace with rule changes
- Nurturing key relationships
Mark Egert is one of the speakers at this webcast.
Official Event Site