Pharma/Biotech Patent Litigation Conference
February 17 - 18, 2009
Expert practitioners with vast experience in managing complex patent litigation will provide practical and strategic advice on:
- How to approach settlement agreements in the wake of uncertainty resulting from the EC Sector Inquiry
- The current status of obviousness in the EU and US post KSR and Angiotech
- Case law updates including HGS, Lundbeck and Esai v Dr Reddy's
- Improving your approach to litigation across the EU through assessment of recent judicial decisions
- Aligning your litigation strategy with corporate goals
- Mastering the challenges of co-ordinating information flow and legal teams across borders during litigation
Sean-Paul Brankin will speak on "The EU Sector Inquiry: Implications for Patent Litigation and Settlements".
- Review of the current climate: the impact of the Inquiry to date
- The implications of the Commission’s Preliminary Report for patent litigation and settlement
- What is the appropriate approach in this area pending the Final Report?
- The role of anti-trust in the pharma sector going forward
Official Event Site
Crowell & Moring Participant(s)