Mastering Discovery for the General Counsel - ALM Event
November 3 - 4, 2008
New York, NY
This two-day conference will provide the tools you need to master the discovery process as a General Counsel. Topics will include:
- Mastering the First Day of Litigation: How to Develop the Right Initial Discovery Strategy for Plaintiffs and Defendants;
- Understanding Electronic Discovery from a Cost / Benefit Standpoint;
- Mastering International Discovery;
- Overcoming the Costs of Federal Discovery; and
- How to Build a Winning Discovery Strategy.
Who should attend:
- General Counsel
- In-house Counsel Charged with Litigation
- Outside Counsel
- Forensic Experts
Crowell & Moring's Courtney Barton will be a panelist: "Mastering the First Day of Litigation: How to Develop the Right Initial Discovery Strategy for Plaintiffs and Defendants."
Official Event Site