HB Litigation Conference - OFAC and Regulation of International Business - Important Considerations for Insurance and Reinsurance
September 23, 2010
HB Litigation Conferences presents "OFAC and Regulation of International Business – Important Considerations for Insurance and Reinsurance."
Topics will include:
- International Economic Sanctions
- Can You Avoid the Pitfalls of FCPA Exposure?
- Navigating Antitrust Law
- Privacy Laws and Data Protection Considerations
- Comparative Perspectives on International Markets: Bermuda, Latin America, Middle East
- Canada’s Regulation and Insurance/Reinsurance – What You Need to Know
- Cross-Border Solvency and Tax Regulation
William O'Neill and Jeffrey Snyder are two of the conference chairs. Mr. Snyder will also speak about "International Economic Sanctions." Alan Gourley is speaking on the subject of "Anti-Corruption Laws Around the World - A Selective Guide."
Click for the event agenda [PDF]
Crowell & Moring Participant(s):
For more information, please visit these areas: