Government Contracting "Triple Play": Essential Strategies for Winning, Keeping, and Expanding Business
June 26, 2008
San Diego, CA
In today’s competitive federal market, contractors cannot afford to focus on securing one contract at a time. Contractors must develop and implement certain core “offensive” and "defensive” strategies to not only survive, but to succeed at each of the key phases of development. This comprehensive one-day seminar focuses on the unique insight of renowned experts in each of the three “phases” in the lifetime of a Government contractor.
INPUT, the leading provider of information and industry analysis to the Government contracting community, will address:
- How the landscape for Government spending and contracting is changing and the impact on companies competing in the market
- Strategies companies may employ to maximize their growth in the environment
CROWELL & MORING LLP, with the breadth and depth of specialized Government contracting legal expertise that is widely recognized as the “best in the business,” will address:
- The essential “tools” to have in place from the outset of doing business with the Government
- How to identify and defend against notorious and emerging risk areas
BB&T CAPITAL MARKETS | WINDSOR GROUP, one of the industry’s leading full-service investment banks specializing in mergers and acquisitions and financial advisory services in the Defense and Government Services industries, along with its distinguished panel of executives from active strategic and financial acquirers will address:
- The “art of the deal” in mergers and acquisitions
- Insight into how current trends could impact a company's ability to maximize the value of its business
LUNCH KEYNOTE SPEAKER: Stan Z. Soloway President and CEO, Professional Services Council
Attendees will not only benefit from the “triple play” insight of industry experts, but they will receive convenient “take-away” hand-outs for future reference highlighting some of the key topics of the conference. The panels will also be followed by a cocktail reception ideal for networking with fellow attendees and conference speakers.
Registration fee: $145. To view full agenda and speaker bios, please click go to: http://www.input.com/corp/events_conference/20080626_tripleplay_agenda.cfm.
Crowell & Moring Participant(s):
For more information, please visit these areas: