Forming Your Business: A Practical Approach
March 31, 2015
New York, NY
Starts: 6:00 PM (EDT)
Ends: 9:00 PM (EDT)
Site: AlleyNYC | LawTrades
500 7th Avenue, 17th Floor, New York, NY
Tailored to entrepreneurs and would-be business owners who ultimately seek to raise capital, this program outlines practical steps for forming a company in a way that maximizes its chances for success while minimizing owners’ exposure to liability. Topics include:
- The benefits of incorporation.
- Selecting a corporate structure and jurisdiction.
- Key corporate documents that get a business up and running.
- Crafting critical business contracts, including employment and consultant agreements.
- Protecting business assets—from intellectual property registrations to putting insurance safeguards in place to hedge against loss.
- Understanding funding basics.
Ilana Lubin is speaking at this event.
Crowell & Moring Participant(s):
For more information, please visit these areas: