"Cartel Enforcement, Leniency and Settlement", IBC Advanced Competition Law Event
April 22 - 23, 2009
Leading EC competition law experts from a diverse background have been assembled to discuss and analyze critical developments and practical challenges.
Through provocative, relevant and timely debates and information sharing, this high-level conference will provide you with a thorough update and crucial practical tools to master legal complexities and carve out essential business opportunities.
- Review developments and policy issues over the past year and their practical emphasis
- Hear the latest on cartel enforcement, leniency and settlements
- Examine sector inquiries
- Debate state aid in times of financial crisis
- Explore recent merger cases from a legal and economic perspective
- Analyze antitrust enforcement
- Discuss Article 82 priorities and developments
- Debate the Commission's guidelines on Article 82
- Refresh your knowledge by embracing in-depth analysis and expert commentary on key issues
- Get to grips with the Commission’s policies and priorities
- Expand your understanding of the IP and antitrust interface
Sean-Paul Brankin is a panelist at this event.
Official Event Site
Crowell & Moring Participant(s)