Asbestos Bankruptcy Litigation Conference
October 6, 2010
New York, NY
This conference is presented by HB Litigation Conferences.
Topics Will Include:
- How the Trusts Operate, and the Intersection Between 524(g) and the Tort System
- The Wall Street Viewpoint: Investing in Companies with Asbestos Liabilities
- Pre-Packs – Are They Still Viable?
- Addressing Asbestos Claims Without a 524(g) Trust
- A Post-Mortem of the WR Grace Estimation Trial
- The Changing Politics of Asbestos Bankruptcies
- The Intervention of Non-Debtor Co-Defendants
- The Impact of the Latest 2nd Circuit Decision in Johns-Manville
- Weighted Voting
- Can an FCR Provide Due Process to Future Claimants Without a 524(g) Trust?
Paul Kalish is the moderator of the topic "The Intersection Between 524g and the Tort System." Mark Plevin is one of the speakers on the topic entitled "Pre-packaged Bankruptcies – Are They Still Viable?"
Crowell & Moring Participant(s):
For more information, please visit these areas: