ABA - Securities Fraud 2014
November 13-14, 2014
New Orleans, LA
Each year this National Institute draws elite officials from both the U.S. Department of Justice and the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission for an exclusive educational and professional forum to examine current legal and ethical issues relating to securities fraud.
Program highlights include:
- Creative Discovery Tactics in Defending Securities Fraud Allegations
- Compliance Chiefs: The Role of the Internal Watchdog
- Future of Private Plan Securities (including the recent Stanford Supreme Court decision)
- Too Big to Fail: If All Else Fails, Do Guilty Pleas Matter?
- Sez Who? SEC Targeting Attorneys Who Allegedly Obstruct Enforcement Investigations (ETHICS)
Tom Hanusik is the Committee Co-Chair and a speaker. Andy Liu and Dan Zelenko are also speaking.
Official Event Site
Crowell & Moring Participant(s)