ABA - Corporate Counsel Perspectives on Cybersecurity for 2013
January 14, 2013
The New Year brings a host of knotty cybersecurity issues for Government Contractors in 2013:
- NDAA disclosure and Government access issues;
- SEC reporting standards and practices for security incidents;
- Duty of care for safeguarding sensitive and critical data;
- Offensive vs. defensive cyber operations and risks;
- Supply chain safeguards and law firm security;
- Information sharing, safe harbors, and partnerships;
- Catastrophic breaches and potential impacts; and more.
Corporate counsel must wrestle with a multitude of cyber issues day-to-day, while operating in an uncertain environment with patchwork law and regulations, minimal judicial guidance, and evolving threats and technology. This panel brings together a wealth of experience and expertise from corporate counsel at the forefront of these cyber developments for 2013.
Crowell & Moring Participant(s)
The panel includes Maureen Kelly (Northrop Grumman), John M. Smith (Raytheon), Hilary L. Hageman (CACI Int'l. Inc.), Michael K. Love (CSC) and Benjamin A. Winter (Lockheed Martin).
David Bodenheimer is the Moderator of this event.