14th Annual Corporate Aircraft Transactions
June 1 - 2, 2009
New York, NY
Now in its 14th year, we are particularly enthusiastic about the 2009 conference as it provides a wealth of comprehensive information on how to handle the tough business issues facing aircraft owners/operators, manufacturers, financiers and insurers. As always, we have attracted an excellent faculty that includes many of the industry’s most widely recognized and experienced legal professionals, lenders, operators, consultants and advisors in a format that offers a substantive focus on a variety of aviation matters, including the following program highlights:
- Current market overview
- Justifying the use of business aviation
- The impact of the economy on manufacturers
- Issues affecting deals in domestic and international markets
- Credit markets affect on aircraft financing
- Workouts and restructuring of transactions
- Preserving and maximizing aircraft value
- Issues facing management/charter companies
- FAA and International Registry issues
- Ensuring compliance with tax and disclosure requirements
- Developing detailed Safety Management Systems (SMS)
- The effect of proposed security rules
Over 100 senior aviation executives and advisors attended last year’s event! We are confident that you will find the 2009 conference program, the CLE and CPE credits and networking opportunities it will afford, to be an excellent investment of your time.
Eileen Gleimer is co-chair of this event. She is also speaking on the subject of "Tough Business Issues Facing Aircraft Owners/Operators." Mark Ringel is speaking on "Doing a Deal in a Difficult Market."
Crowell & Moring is a sponsor.
Official Event Site
Crowell & Moring Participant(s)