10th EGA Legal Affairs Forum
March 18-19, 2014
• Recent developments affecting SPCs. Session organised in co-operation with GENERICSWEB
• Litigation and jurisdiction vs arbitration
• Advanced manufacturing regulation to manufacture in the EU and export to other countries during SPC period
• Patent settlements and reverse payments: industry’s need for guidelines
• The Unified Patent Court: implications for the generic medicines industry
• Update on the latest trends at the EPO
• Update on court cases that impact the industry
Jan-Diederik Lindemans will give a presentation on Biosimilars patent litigation.
Kristof Roox will provide an update on court cases that impact the industry.
Crowell & Moring is one of the sponsors of this event.
Official Event Site
Crowell & Moring Participant(s)