We’re different. And that’s what makes us stronger.
Good things happen when you open your eyes and your mind to diverse views of the world; when you celebrate what makes individuals individual. Client relationships get stronger. Innovation increases. Teamwork improves. And productivity soars. At Crowell & Moring, diversity is about creating a culture of inclusion. We are a multinational firm that embraces different backgrounds, ideas, traditions, and perspectives.
Here, people are recognized for who they are—for their unique talents and perspectives. We consider the idea of diversity to include race/ethnicity, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, personal appearance, political affiliation, marital and familial status, disability, and veterans status, among other personal characteristics. We think that our culture of inclusion makes us stronger lawyers. And stronger human beings, too.
- Named among Working Mother's "Best Law Firms for Women" for fifth consecutive year in 2016.
- Recipient of a perfect 100% score for five consecutive years on the Human Rights Campaign's Corporate Equality Index.
- Ranked for seven straight years among Multicultural Law Magazine's "Top 100 Firms for Diversity."
- Ranked first by The Financial Times in 2015 in the Talent Development category for the firm's Sponsorship Program.
- Recipient of the Minority Corporate Counsel Association’s 2010 Thomas L. Sager Award for the Mid-Atlantic Region and the 2012 Sager Award for the West Region for sustained commitment to diversity and inclusion.
- Recipient of the 2011 Drucilla Stender Ramey Law Firm Award from the California Minority Counsel Program for demonstrated commitment to diversity.
- Founding Firm member of the Diversity & Flexibility Alliance (formerly Project for Attorney Retention).