Joel Wheeler is a partner in Crowell & Moring's London office. He advises on a wide range of corporate (and associated commercial) matters, including public and private mergers and acquisitions, private equity transactions, debt and equity capital market offerings and corporate restructurings. Joel has advised on a large number of cross-border transactions, including most recently in the U.S., Kazakhstan, Russia, Ukraine, Kurdistan, China, and Cambodia.
- Acting for Groupe Auchan in relation to a complex Ukrainian joint venture.
- Acting for Geely International Corporation on its acquisition of Manganese Bronze Holdings plc (in administration).
- Acting for Zhejiang Geely Group Co., Ltd on its acquisition of IE LEV Ltd (Emerald Automotive).
- Acting for Meinl Bank A.G. and Meinl Capital Markets Limited on various UK law governed transactions.
- Acting for a major US investment bank on its multi-million pound equity investment in a UK-based technology company.
- Acting for Visor Group on its group reorganisation and sale of a stake in a Cambodian bank.
- Acting for Kelham Holdings on sales of a portfolio of private equity interests.
Admitted to practice: England and Wales
Client Alerts & Newsletters
Firm News & Announcements