What Corporate Counsel Need to Know for the Coming Year
Welcome! This report explores critical litigation issues, provides concise, forward-looking perspectives on trends, and identifies cases to watch in ten areas of law affecting a wide range of companies and industries in 2013 and beyond.
Please click on the report cover below to "flip" through an interactive PDF, or click here to download a copy.
The following Crowell & Moring lawyers contributed to this report:
- Stephen M. Byers, partner, White Collar & Regulatory Enforcement
- Kathryn L. Clune, partner, Intellectual Property
- David D. Cross, partner, E-Discovery & Information Management
- Trina Fairley-Barlow, partner, Labor & Employment
- John S. Gibson, partner, Antitrust
- Thomas P. Gies, partner, Labor & Employment
- J. Chris Haile, partner, Government Contracts
- Mark A. Klapow, partner, Litigation
- Amy Laderberg O'Sullivan, partner, Government Contracts
- Janet Levine, partner, White Collar & Regulatory Enforcement
- Kevin C. Mayer, partner, Environmental & Toxic Tort
- R. Timothy McCrum, partner, Environment & Natural Resources
- Kris D. Meade, partner, Labor & Employment
- Robert Rhoad, partner, Government Contracts and White Collar
- Jennifer S. Romano, partner, Class Actions
- Michael J. Songer, partner, Intellectual Property
- Mark Supko, partner, Intellectual Property
Insider's Look at Litigation Forecast 2013:
A Q&A with Creator and Editor
Mark Klapow, Crowell & Moring Partner.