What Corporate Counsel Need to Know for the Coming Year
Welcome! This report explores critical litigation issues, provides concise, forward-looking perspectives on trends, and identifies cases to watch in ten areas of law affecting a wide range of companies and industries in 2013 and beyond.
Please click on the report cover below to "flip" through an interactive PDF, or click here to download a copy.
We hope you can join us in 2014 as our quarterly webinar series continues. We will feature new developments in areas covered by our forthcoming Litigation Forecast 2014 Report.
The following Crowell & Moring lawyers contributed to this report:
- Stephen M. Byers, partner, White Collar & Regulatory Enforcement
- Kathryn L. Clune, partner, Intellectual Property
- David D. Cross, partner, E-Discovery & Information Management
- Trina Fairley-Barlow, partner, Labor & Employment
- John S. Gibson, partner, Antitrust
- Thomas P. Gies, partner, Labor & Employment
- J. Chris Haile, partner, Government Contracts
- Mark A. Klapow, partner, Litigation
- Amy Laderberg O'Sullivan, partner, Government Contracts
- Janet Levine, partner, White Collar & Regulatory Enforcement
- Kevin C. Mayer, partner, Environmental & Toxic Tort
- R. Timothy McCrum, partner, Environment & Natural Resources
- Kris D. Meade, partner, Labor & Employment
- Robert Rhoad, partner, Government Contracts and White Collar
- Jennifer S. Romano, partner, Class Actions
- Michael J. Songer, partner, Intellectual Property
- Mark Supko, partner, Intellectual Property
Insider's Look at Litigation Forecast 2013:
A Q&A with Creator and Editor
Mark Klapow, Crowell & Moring Partner.